The conference covers the following scientific tracks:
1. New industrial technologies and innovations as an imperative of the new industrialization;
2. Financial and legal mechanisms (tools) of the new industrialization;
3. Modern management technologies and development of knowledge-intensive activities;
4. Consumer market in the new economy: innovative models, opportunities, priorities;
5. Countries, regions, cities in new industrialization processes.
- oral presentation;
- presentation with IT (skype presentation, etc.);
- publication in conference proceedings.
Dates and documents are presented in "IMPORTANT DATES"
The following documents should be send with papers:
Organisation fee - 11900 rubles (per 1 paper in conference proceeding, wich will be indexed in Web of Science)
Translation (if nessesary) - 1250 rubles per 1 page (in accordance with template)
Accommodations and all additional services are to be paid by the participants. Bank account details will be specified individually to authors of accepted papers.