2nd International Scientific Conference on New Industrialization (SICNI 2018), December 4-5, 2018,
Ural State University of Economics, Ekaterinburg, Russia
ACCEPTANCE OF ARTICLES EXTENDED TO 7 NOVEMBER 2018
1. New industrial technologies and innovations as an imperative of the new industrialization;
2. Financial and legal mechanisms (tools) of the new industrialization;
3. Modern management technologies and development of knowledge-intensive activities;
4. Consumer market in the new economy: innovative models, opportunities, priorities;
5. Countries, regions, cities in new industrialization processes.
The Conference participants are representatives of science, business, public organizations, state and local authorities, and heads of enterprises in the real sector of economy.
The Conference aims to discuss the findings of scientific research, conclusions and recommendations on the transition to a new industrial model for the development of the Russian and world economy
Conference Proceedings will be published by the publishing house Atlantis Press and indexed in the Web of Science database